November 3rd – November 5th 2017
The Tampa Bay area is a wonderful place to visit, but it is even more wonderful to live here. You can always find fun ways to spend your beautiful weekend with FREE and paid events.
Here is a closer look at what is happening THIS weekend, in Tampa Bay.
- Dia de los Muertos – Day of Dead Festival – Bradenton’s Village of the Arts at Gracelia’s Park, 1015 12th Avenue West, Bradenton, FL. FREE ADMISSION. Food, Music and Art. Friday, November 3rd, 6pm to 10pm and Saturday, November 4th, 11am to 4pm. For more information, visit https://www.villageofthearts.com/events/november-artwalk-festival-skeletons/
- Celebration of Hispanic Arts, Culture and Food – Al Lopez Park, 4810 N. Himes Avenue, Tampa, FL. FREE ADMISSION. Arts, Culture and Food. 11am to 6pm Sunday, November 5th. For more information, visit http://congacaliente.com/
- Tampa Bay Home Show – Tropicana Field, 1 Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL. More than 600 exhibits including but not limited to home improvements and entertainment. FREE ADMISSION and FREE PARKING. 10am to 6pm Friday and Saturday, November 3rd and November 4th and 10am to 5pm, Sunday, November 5th. For more information, visit http://www.tampabay.com/expos/tampa-bay-home-show/
- Fall Out Boy Concert – Amalie Arena, 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL. 7pm, Sunday, November 5th. Tickets are $30.50 and up. For more information, visit http://amalie.arenatampa.com/
- St. Petersburg museum of History’s Alligators and Oddities Exhibit – St. Petersburg Museum of History, 335 Second Avenue NE, St. Petersburg, FL. View a 100 year old, 2 headed calf, live mermaids and gators! Enjoy live music, food trucks and other carnival side show oddities. 6pm to 10pm, Friday, November 3rd. Tickets are $30 – $40 and includes museum admission. For more information, visit http://spmoh.com/
- The Big Red Barn 2nd Annual Holiday Shopping Expo – The Big Red Barn Farmer’s Market, 10070 Fern Hill Drive, Riverview, FL. Browse 40 plus small businesses, food and crafts. Get your holiday shopping done early! 12pm to 5pm, Saturday, November 4th. For more information, visit https://bigredbarnflorida.com/
Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!