This Weekend in Tampa Bay
December 8th, 2017 – December 10th, 2017
The Tampa Bay area is a wonderful place to visit, but it is even more wonderful to live here. You can always find fun ways to spend your beautiful weekend with FREE and paid events.
Here is a closer look at what is happening THIS weekend, in Tampa Bay.
- Harlem Globetrotters – Amalie Arena, 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa . Friday, December 8 at 7:00 pm. Tickets are $23.00. Watch the Harlem Globetrotters display their jaw-dropping talents on the basketball court! For more information, visit http://www.amaliearena.com/events/detail/harlem-globetrotters-4
- The Book of Mormon – Straz Center – Carol Morsani Hall, 1010 North Macinnes Place, Tampa. December 5th – December 10th. Ticket prices vary. Enjoy what New York Times is calling “the best musical of this century”! For more information, visit http://www.strazcenter.org/
- St. Pete Christmas Parade & Santa’s Visit to Whoville – St. Pete Beach, Corey Avenue, St. Petersburg. Saturday, December 9 at 9:00 am. FREE event. Join Santa on his Christmas parade in St. Pete! Parade will start at St. Pete Beach City Hall and finish at the St. Pete Beach Library where you can meet with all the Whos in Whoville. Crafts, Face painting and light refreshments. For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1584674041555242/
- 7th Annual Show on 7th Holiday Parade – Ybor City, East 7th Avenue, Tampa. Saturday, December 9 at 7pm (pre-show at 6pm). FREE event. Join Tampa Bay’s Mayor and Santa Clause for an evening of holiday spirit. Featuring 19 marching bands under a sky full of falling “snow”. For more information, visit http://members.ybor.org/events/details/snow-on-7th-holiday-parade-presented-by-david-a-straz-jr-foundation-1569
- Holiday Lights in the Gardens – Florida Botanical Gardens, 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo . November 24-December 31 from 5:30pm to 9:30pm. $4.00 appreciated donation. View over 1 million beautiful holiday lights and Christmas display. Family-friendly, nightly entertainment, Santa and refreshments. For more information, visit http://www.flbg.org/.