This Weekend in Tampa Bay
November 17th – November 19th 2017
The Tampa Bay area is a wonderful place to visit, but it is even more wonderful to live here. You can always find fun ways to spend your beautiful weekend with FREE and paid events.
Here is a closer look at what is happening THIS weekend, in Tampa Bay.
- Star Wars and the Power of Costume – Museum of Fine Arts, 255 Beach Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701 . Tickets are $25.00 dollars for adults, $18.00 dollars for ages 7 to 17 and FREE for children 6 years and under. The exhibit features more than 60 costumes used in the movies along with other historical items such as props, drawings and plaques. For more information, visit http://mfastpete.org/
- Tampa’s Annual Winter Village – Citrus Hixon Park, 600 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, FL 33602. Outdoor Ice Skating, Seasonal Foods and Drinks, Holiday Films and Shops. Grand Opening at 5pm, November 17, 2017. FREE public skate from 6-7pm. For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/WinterVillageTampa/
- Enchanted Tree Lighting – Hyde Park Village, 1509 Swann Avenue, Tampa, FL 33606. November 18th, 2017 5:00pm to 9:00pm. FREE ADMISSION. Lighting of the Tree, photos with Santa, live music, food, beer, Kid Zone and more! For more information, visit https://www.tampagov.net/events/hyde-park-enchanted-tree-lighting-ceremony/123441
- Pooch and Hooch Festival – 1960 Fifth Ave. S, St. Petersburg. November 18, 2017 3-6pm. Event Benefits Friends of Strays. Mini “canine” carnival featuring games, contests for dogs and people, a puppy kissing booth and MORE! For more information, visit http://www.friendsofstrays.com/events,pooch-and-hooch-festival
- CraftArt Festival – Downtown St. Petersburg, 501 Central Avenue Petersburg, FL. Saturday and Sunday, November 2018 and November 2019. This festival features many of the best craft artists working in glass, wood, fiber, metal, ceramics, jewelry, etc. View the artist’s demonstrations while enjoying food trucks, craft beer and children activities. For more information, visit floridacraftart.org.